Why This Website?
We are not Jehovah's Witnesses, nor have we ever been apart of or associated with the Watchtower. We have examined Watchtower materials and we are compelled to express our differences regarding the teachings.
We are eager to help those who have questions or may be searching in a friendly and honest manner.
We hope that you find this experience, non-threatening and helpful.. Our objective is to offer support to those seeking answers or who have no place to turn.
* We trust the Scriptures to be the Word of God and therefore...
* We believe that we must put all teachings to the test (Acts 17:11, Rom 12:2, 1 John 4:1, Eph 5:11, 1 Tim 4:6, 1 John 4:1, 1 Thes 4:21, 1 Thes 5:21, Rom 16:17-18) this includes teachers, organizations and religious groups.
* We believe that we must be critically minded examining ALL things just as the Bereans investigated Paul (Acts 17:11, Rom12:2). All religious organizations should be held accountable the same way and open to criticism which Paul commended.
* We also believe that we MUST learn to think for ourselves as the Bible commands and NEVER to be totally dependent upon an organization, religious group or leader
* We believe that Scripture not mans creeds, religious tracts or organizations provide spiritual foundation (2 Tim 3:16)
* We believe that Jesus is the one mediator / channel to God (1 Tim 2:5)
SOS Outreach can provide the following resources:
What we provide:
A) Books, articles and tracts (covering various issues of the Watchtower)
B) Support Group (for those who need to share their story with other people)
C) Hotline (leave a message and we will get in contact with you-if need be!)
We are active in on-line witnessing and encourage other Christians who have a great concern for the Witnesses to do the same.
If you need help, need to talk...please contact us!
If you are simply curious and would like to roam around this site you're more than welcome!
SOS Outreach Email: email@example.com